Thursday, February 1, 2007

PRESIDENTS APPROVAL RATING SKYROCKETS

US President George Bush, possibly inspired by my recent purchase of a Crush-a-majig, recently felt compelled to hop into a giant crushing machine of his own. Bush, drunk with power and filled with an insatiable blood-lust not satisfied by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, then demonstrated the killing skills he is famous for by attempting to plow the tractor into a bunch of journalists.

I myself am opposed to the crushing of journalists under a giant tractor until their eyes pop out and their heads explode like ripe tomatoes, immediately before their organs are ground into a fine paste. While it's true that journalists endlessly criticise the work of others while contributing nothing useful of their own to society*, I still feel killing them in this way is an excessive response. I do recognise however, that few people would agree with me.


*Some people might say it is extremely hypocritical of me to accuse journalists of being a burden on society when I myself am studying to become a lawyer. Those people are idiots.

No comments: