Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WANTED: VILLAIN

Here's an email I sent around to all my co-workers the other day:


As you may already be aware, someone has seen fit to shuffle the dates on my desktop calendar and they are now in completely random order.

Naturally I want nothing less than swift, brutal justice to be dealt to the perpetrator of this heinous crime. This person is a danger to society and themselves, and they must be caught.

I cannot overemphasise the gravity of this situation. If this kind of behaviour isn't nipped in the bud now, who knows how long until this person progresses to more serious crimes, like serial killing? It is for this reason that I'm offering a cash reward* to whoever provides information leading to this persons capture and conviction.

Should you have any information, please call Crimestoppers immediately on 1800 333 000.


P.S. The 8th of October is missing. A clue?


* Please note cash reward will not exceed monetary value of the calendar.


No comments: