Monday, November 27, 2006

MONEY PLEASE

Now that I've gotten this blog off the ground, I figure I should start doing what every other blog does and beg for donations.

Unfortunately I'm too lazy to set up a PayPal account, so should you wish to make a donation you can send cheques or money orders to:

20 Deborah Close
Mt Colah NSW 2079

That's not my home address of course, giving that out would be far too dangerous. I'll be working through an intermediary* at all times, to prevent the nutters from getting me. You can't be too safe in this age of terrorists.

*Said intermediary is as yet unaware that his address is being used for this purpose, but he'll probably figure it out eventually.

2 comments:

Miles said...

I think it's a great idea to send money to that address

Chris Morris said...

Attention true believers: Please ensure all cheques are marked non-negotiable and are made payable to: "Not Miles".

Certain precautions have to be taken of course, to prevent the $$$ from falling into enemy hands.